//Rawwwwrr
get well soon sayang :)

Tuesday 30 April 2013 @ 12:04:00 am | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)



hye sayang,




i know yu just recover n get rid from those 'things' which have been send to you n your family..every day u give an information about your condition but guess wht i can't help you dear,i can't n it just give me a sadness and worrying when hear about yu..i juz can lend my ear to hear your problem n can't do anything..

everyday i'm pray to Allah to bless your day,protect your family..n get well soon..i want the old yu back dear..who very freshy with joyful n laugh..not like today..it's was a blackside of yours !..truly,nowsday still hav a friend who a bravely stab front your side n this really happen in your life..how bad your friend dear..when jelousy control their mind they willing to do anything even it's out of Islam way..they just want to make you suffer n destroy your spirit dear..please be strong in every hard time that you face..

 my dear sayang,
even we are not meet everytime, n day my love for you is never dull..

and,

this honestly ,
'sayang, I've had millions of crushes. In fact, every attractive boy I see, I stare for a minute or two.But you, you are the only one I've wasted hours, days, and years and i'm really appreciate it ♥ '

and never mindset that you could handle it alone dear..sharing is caring right?that is our promise :)


sincerely,
YOUR LOVE



REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE
The Disclaimer

Hey,Miss Puteri in the house!! Assalamualaikum!awak2 semua dah lawat kan meyh lah follow . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Jangan Menyombong tegur tau Thanks Visit


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site

Let's Talk!


My Sweet Follower

The Heartbeat


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Mrs.Luhan
Re-Edited : Cik Fieza

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!